A. MBBS Course Durations : 4.5 Year + 1 Year Internship
Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/'A' Level) or equivalent examinations with any one of the following conditions:
- Completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and not less than 50% of marks in each subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
- Age should be at least 17 years by the last date of submission of application are eligible to apply in the MBBS or BDS courses.
- At least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English i.e. minimum 'C' grades for Sri Lankan and 'D' grades for international boards (EDEXCEL/Cambridge, etc) at the 'A' Level or equivalent examination.
- If English is not opted at the 'A' level, then at least 50% marks in English at 'O' level or equivalent examinations.
- TOEFEL/IELTS/SAT are not required
B. Application form for admission into medical colleges in Nepal is available in the month of July/August which can be collected from the consultancy office.
Dully filled in application from along with the following documents:
- Copy of Passport
- 06 Passport size Photographs
- 'O' & 'A' level certificate i.e. Mark sheet, Character Certificate, Migration Certificate
C. Admission will be subject to the Kathmandu University/Tribhuwan University norms and qualifying an entrance exam conducted by the Kathmandu University/Tribhuwan University, for which the applicants are advised to consult the consultancy. D. Application Fee to Apply in the MBBS/BDS Course in Nepal
The application form to apply in the concerned college in Nepal will be approx 50 USD (Non Refundable) & approx 35 USD to appear for the University Entrance Examination which will be conducted in Nepal.